Monday 18 May 2009

Today's agenda

I was very good this morning. When the alarm went off I didn't tell Kevin to turn it off even though I was very tired and cold and didn't really want to get out of bed. I got up an went to the pool. It took me ages to swim the 2.5kms today but I did it. Hannah had woken not long after I left so Kevin gave her a bottle. I am very lucky that he is so supportive and doesn't complain that he had to get up to feed her. After my shower I had to express (gosh it is hard to swim when you are full of milk because it tingles so much) and Hollie and Jessica tried to help. I don't know how they think they can help but they do and it is annoying but I just feel like they want to be part of Hannah so I let them help me push the handle.

Today I have heaps of housework to do. Oh joy. Hopefully if I get it all done I can go to town and do the shopping so that the girls can have a rest after lunch and we'll go to the pool after Playschool. Hannah is crying and wants a feed so I have to go and deal with that then it's washing, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning mirrors, bathroom and toilet, ironing and sorting out the kids clothes. They are all out of their current sizes and into the next size so I have to put clothes in bags and take more clothes out and trying to do that with "help" is not easy.

This is not a good photo but it is exactly how Jessica looks every time you tell her to smile for the camera. It's so cute but could you just be "normal" for once so I could take your beautiful smile?
Crying has started again. I'm really going this time.

No comments: