Sunday 14 March 2010

A new Car

We bought a new car on Thursday. How exitig. It's an IMAX. The car that we've been looking at getting for when we are a family of  6. It meets all our requirements, except for looking cool. It has 8 seats, a big boot and drives well. We're not in the market for a new car because we don't have a 4th kid on the way but we now have enough room for 3 more children. Let's hope we don't need it for that reason.

Unfortunately it's in Brisbane until the end of June when the in-laws come out for Hollie's birthday. It is too far to travel to bring it back. We are wanting our Commodore to be in Brisbane so we need to swap the cars over. The current plan is the in-laws will drive the new car up and the old one back in June but gosh that is so long to wait. SO I'm a little sad that I won't get to see the car pass through 20,000km on the odometre. I would have loved to drive it into Longreach. Drive it home. But I have to deal with that. I just can't wait to drive it.

No pictures yet. I may be able to upload one if my mother-in-law took a photo of it and has it on her camera.

No comments: