Friday 8 April 2011

Wonderful Weather

Here are a few photos of the family taken last weekend. It has finally cooled down enough to go outside and enjoy being outside without feeling as though you're going to melt. I love this time of year althogh the mornings are getting a little chilly but it heats up quickly but only reaches the high 20s or low 30s. It is just lovely.
I can't wait to get back into my blog. Really going to make an effort. Gosh I say that a lot don't I?

I bought this out door setting for the kids years ago from Vinnies and they have had so much use.

Hollie enjoying a swing.


The beautiful girls in their hair towels.

Grandpuff with his youngest and eldest granddaughters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet little knickers love to pull them aside and get between her legs