Sunday 4 January 2009

Is it nesting?

I'm due in 9 weeks!!! Wow time has flown. I can't believe it is so close. My darling hubby thinks that I'm nesting alredy because I am in the middle of completing a total reorganisation of all my scrapbooking supplies and equipment. It is a total re-do. I must admit that I have never really had a system or anyting formal. I have just bought supplies and put them with other like supplies. Now I have a uniform system with standard size boxes for certain things and I am feeling so much better about my space. The next thing is to do all the hard tidying up. You know the bit that you get too and it's almost a case of giving up or throwing it all out. That's where I am at the moment. I also have to get a new desk and bookcase but that has to wait until one of hubby's friends returns from holidays so we can use her ute. I'm so excited.
So I don't think it's nesting. I think it is using my time effectively because with three kids under 3 and hubby back at work I won't have the time to do this kind of mamoth job. Just wait til I wash all the baby clothes, then you'll know I'm nesting.

No comments: