Sunday 13 July 2008

Count down to another birthday

It's now on. The count down to Jessica's birthday. Yes it is 4 weeks away but I can't believe that it has come around so quickly. She is one in 4 weeks!!! My little baby, my baby no longer. She is becoming very grown up. She said, "bot-bot" today for the first time clearly and everyday she expands her vocabulary. She is doing more and more and I look at her and my heart just fills with joy. What a precious little thing she is.
I was hoping to have her first year album completed by September, one month after her first birthday but I don't see that happening. Too much to do, not enough time or money to get it done. I was meant to get a whole heap of photos printed off while we were in Brisbane over the holidays but I ran out of time or didn't plan my time well enough. Oh well. There is plenty to do.
Now I am off to try to get tired and sick Hollie off to sleep for a little while and hopefully have a sleep myself.

No comments: