Friday 30 October 2009

Sketch LO for Young Scrap Birds Cyber Crop

I rotated the sketch from the cyber crop over at Young Scrap Birds to create this layout. This was a murder mystery dinner where we had to dress in the roll of the person we were to be. I was a doctor and I'm not sure what Kevin was. We played brother and sister though. Ryan organised the whole thing. I didn't really want to go as Jessica was only a month old at the time and I was tired. The main reason was because I didn't know what to expect at the murder mystery dinner and I was shy. Yes that's right me. I ended up having a really good time though.
I enjoyed using this sketch and I enjoyed doing this challenge. I wouldn't have thought to scrap this picture if it wasn't that everyone else was scrapping costumes. THe journaling square was made by Amanda Dobbs as part of our berrylicious swap on OzSwapTillYouDrop yahoo group. Thanks Amanda.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: