Sunday 31 January 2010

Ultrasound photos





This ultrasound pic is from when Hannah was in my tummy as the girls call it. It was a bit difficult to do this layout considering everything that has happened but it has been on my "to-do" list for over a year now and I thought there's no time like the present so I just got in a did it. I've been off the scrapping wagon for a while. I've had to pocus my attention to other things. Naturally, considering the circumstances but now that renovating has ceased and we have returned to normal life I can get back into it. This was completed using my stash and these were all left overs from other LOs. The journaling came straight out of my journal I kept on Hannah's pregnancy. I have kept one for each of the kids and have even managed to finish Kathryn's even though hers ended differently. I think they will be valuable for the kids to read when and if they are mothers one day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: